St. Damian Church
5300 W. 155th Street
Oak Forest, IL
The Administrative Assistant is responsible in assisting the DRE in the administration of the religious education program. She/he needs to be willing to serve the catechetical needs of our families and Catechists.
The Administrative Assistant meets with the DRE as to needed to establish timetable for ongoing projects, ensures the timely completion of projects and keeps the DRE informed of the quotidian operations that require her/his attention. Time is expected to develop skills as needed to perform required tasks.
• Practicing Catholic fully adherent to the Church’s teachings in faith and morals
• Active participation in parish life
• Formation in Parish Data System (PDS) , proficient Catechetical preparation
• Available for evening and weekend work during RE sessions and meetings
• Self management and multitasking
• Microsoft Office and computer proficient
• Booking skills
• Website publishing preferred