Leadership Institute Director
Regina Dominican High School
701 Locust Road
Wilmette , IL
The Regina Dominican Leadership Institute Director is responsible for the implementation, development, growth, assessment, and success of the Leadership Institute at Regina Dominican. This involves developing, implementing and iterating programs for students, alumnae, parents and the greater community. The core focus for students is to help them identify their leadership capabilities and growth opportunities, to develop leadership competencies (per the Regina Dominican Leadership Model), and to capture their own Leadership Story across the four years at Regina Dominican. Programming will include learning experience development (e.g., courses, workshops), engaging external subject matter experts and speakers in the program, as well as connecting students with unique project opportunities within real-world global organizations. It is important that the candidate has experience in leadership program development and in education at the secondary or college level.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Graduate degree in instructional design, education, leadership development, training, educational psychology, organizational development, human resources or a closely related field preferred.
• Certification in educational administration preferred
• Experience in the design, development and implementation of training and leadership programs
• Experience in project, process and team management
• Experience in education at the secondary or university level preferred