Instructional Technology Coordinator
Rosary High School
901 N. Edgelawn Drive
The Instructional Technology Coordinator provides leadership, innovation, professional development and Apple iPad technical support, assists in implementation of and helps sustain the school's use of one-to-one technology for improved instruction, communication, and student achievement, and teaches 2-3 classes in a core subject area or technology.
Terms of Employment
• 11-month position
• Salary based on experience and skills
• Possess knowledge and skills of computer applications on multi-platforms
• Assist in preparing the school for a one-to-one iPad implementation.
• Coordinate the development and implementation of a comprehensive staff development plan for the use of instructional technology.
• Lead professional development programs for the purpose of increasing student and staff performance using iPad technology.
• Collaborate with teachers to support their use of iPad technology in delivery of curricula through a variety of instructional methods. Respond to inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
• Develop and supervise a technology “Help Desk” program for teachers, staff and students.
• Maintain a variety of files, documents and/or records for the purpose of documenting activities, including keeping records of inventory and iPad repair.
• Serve as liaison to software/hardware providers for the purpose of conveying and/ or receiving information and coordinating classroom instruction.
• Serve as liaison to technology support providers.
• Troubleshoot technology equipment and software issues.
• Teach 2-3 classes in a core subject area or technology.
If not a practicing Catholic, the successful candidate will understand and support the Catholic mission of Rosary High School.
Interested applicants may send a cover letter, resume and references to Sister Ann Brummel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901 N. Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, IL 60506.
• Bachelor Degree
• Illinois Teacher Certification
• Knowledge and skills in the area of technology
• Knowledge of curriculum and instruction
• Experience using technology to improve teaching and learning
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum of three years experience teaching in a secondary setting