Director of Student Success, Admissions & Retention
St. Joseph Catholic Academy
2401 69th Street
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53143
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a 4K through Grade 12 Catholic school system located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. We are a college-preparatory school dedicated to extraordinary formation of all our students – academically, spiritually and socially.
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is in search of a highly-motivated, inspired, engaging educator to join our staff as the Director of Student Success, Admissions and Retention. The primary responsibility of this position involves close collaboration with the administration, faculty, staff and students to ensure all students at SJCA are successful. This job requires a myriad of skills, including impeccable communication and writing proficiencies.
• Reports to and meets regularly with the President.
• Serves as a member of the Senior Administrative Team.
• Works closely and collaboratively with all Administration, faculty and staff.
• Supervises the College and Career Counselor, the Director of Technology, the Director of Marketing, the Registrar and the Assistant Admissions Director.
For a full list of job duties, please refer to the posting on the Archdiocese Milwaukee website http://www.archmil.org/Jobs/Schools/St.JosephCatholicAcademy-C52/Director-of-Student-Success-Ad.htm
The Director of Student Success, Admission and Retention is additionally charged with:
o Improving customer service in all departments.
o Participating fully in the hiring and recruitment process
o Preparing regular reports for the Board of Trustees
o Representing SJCA at professional meetings
o Answering inquiries and corresponds with peer schools on issues regarding student success, achievement, admission and retention.
o Staying informed with regard to developments and educational innovations in PreK-12 schools.
o Performing other duties as assigned by the President.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• BS in Business, Education, Counseling or a related field.
• Three years work experience in an administrative or leadership position in an educational environment, preferably at a Catholic School.
• Strong, independent, team orientated and innovative leader with focused customer service skills, who can assume facilitator and collaborator roles in multiple functional areas/projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• PC and data literacy required.
• Competent knowledge of the features and benefits of Catholic K-12 education preferred.
For more information about St. Joseph Catholic Academy, please visit our website at www.kenoshastjoseph.com
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org