Monday, July 09, 2012
It’s Time to Get Tappin’!
Attention Young Adults
(and those with Young Adult friends and relatives):
Theology-on-Tap, the speaker and discussion series exclusively for those in their 20s and 30s, begins Sunday July 8 at 36 parishes and Catholic student centers throughout the Archdiocese of Chicago. Talks are offered Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from July 8 – August 1. Young Adults are welcome to attend any site, for any speaker or topic of interest. Complete details can be found at: www.yamchicago.org, or contact the Young Adult Minsitry Office: email@example.com or 312-466-9473.
Below is how it works. If you know Young Adults who might be interested, please share the word. Thanks!
- Pick a Place - near home, work, mom & dad’s, a former roommate, etc. Jump on the map at yamchicago.org to find the location nearest you.
- Pick a Topic – what are your questions right now? Relationships, God, Spirituality, Jesus, Mercy & Justice, Why Go To Church, Decision Making Strategies, Faith and Politics, Prayer, Scripture, Ethics in the Workplace…choices include those and so much more!
- Pick a Speaker – who do you know, or who looks interesting? Speaker bios are available on-line.
- Come When You Can – you have options Sunday – Wednesday evenings from July 8-August 1!
- Consider Sunday Mass and Theology-on-Tap – many Sunday sites hold Mass right before the program begins.
- Invite a Friend, Roommate or Co-worker – it’s a fun, free, life-giving way night out.
- Would you like the Theology-on-Tap newsletter with complete details? Just contact the Young Adult Ministry Office. You can keep the newsletter handy, and when you get a free night, join us!
- For our Young Adult Parents – St. James/IIT in the city, St. Mary of Vernon up north, and St. Donatus south (hosted in Spanish) are all offering free day care.
- Join us for the Finale Celebration on August 5! Cardinal George will lead us in prayer at St. James Chapel, Archbishop Quigley Center, 835 N. Rush Street in Chicago, at 2 pm. A reception follows immediately. It promises to be a fun, fun, fun day in the City!
- It’s All on the Web – www.yamchicago.org. Add the website to your favorite places. Throughout the year you will find articles and programs designed especially for Young Adults.
It’s the 32nd Year for this Amazing Program here in the Archdiocese of Chicago! Come Tap with Us!!!
Fr. John Cusick, Ms. Janeen Wilkey, Mrs. Socorro Perez, Dr. Kate DeVries
Young Adult Ministry Office, Archdiocese of Chicago