Monday, December 24, 2018, 10 a.m.
Cardinal Cupich will visit patients and their families who cannot be home to celebrate Christmas due to hospitalization at Lurie Children’s Hospital, 225 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago.
• Cardinal Cupich will greet media from 10:05 – 10:10 a.m. to share his Christmas message and will take a few on-topic questions.
• Cardinal Cupich and pool media will leave for patient floors at 10:15 a.m.
• Pool media will depart patient floors at 10:50 a.m.
Location: Lurie Children’s Hospital, 225 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago: Second Floor Concierge Desk for media briefing with Cardinal Cupich before he departs for patient floors with pool cameras.
MEDIA PLEASE NOTE: Because of concerns about the flu, only pool coverage cameras will be allowed on the hospital floors with children and their families. Pool information and contacts are as follows:
• CBS 2 Assignment Desk, 312.899.2210
• Pool videographer is Lou Kleinberg, email@example.com or 312.446.3928 (mobile)
• Technical Operations Center (TOC) 312.899.2515
• TOC will feed it out via The Chicago Switch at 2:30 p.m. Stations should plan to roll at that time unless advised otherwise. They will do a couple passes.
• WGN Radio Newsroom, 312.222.4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pool reporter is Ryan Burrow, email@example.com or 847.987.3803
• Ryan will upload an MP3 file at 2:30 p.m. to https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xhVDHlnoShxjnqZXb-yDlhFcRUhXC8