Bank and Investments
Stock donation delivery instructions have changed. Our broker is still William Blair & Company and National Financial Services (NFS) will provide custody and clearing services. Please see the tab titled "Stock Donation Procedures" for delivery details.
General Stock Donation Procedures
- Stock/Mutual Fund Donation Procedures with Letter of Intention
- Stock Letter of Intention
- Irrevocable Stock/Bond Power
Annual Catholic Appeal Stock Donation Procedures
- Annual Catholic Appeal Stock/Mutual Fund Donation Procedures with Letter of Intention
- Annual Catholic Appeal Stock Gift – Letter of Intention
TTWCI Stock Donation Procedures
The Archdiocesan Bank is pleased to offer NetTeller as a 24/7 Online Banking Service. Current users can sign in here.
Benefits of Banking Online
- Quickly access account information and balances
- Monitor transaction history in real time
- View and print bank statements
- Send and receive secure messages regarding accounts
- Set email alerts for notification of specific transactions or events
For new users, getting started is easy. Follow the simple steps below.
- Sign-up using in the below
- User Agreement will be sent via email
- Return Signed User Agreement
- Receive User ID and PIN
NetTeller Parish Documents
Interim Investment Operations Manager