Renew My Church 101
Want to learn more about Renew My Church?
Come to Renew My Church 101!
“Renew My Church 101” is a 90 minute informative presentation and discussion about what Renew My Church means for the Church in Chicago. If you want to learn more about why we are undertaking this initiative, the vision for what is to come, and how you can play an important role, plan to attend one of these sessions over the coming year!Dates and locations through the end of August are shown below. Visit the registration link to see additional dates through the end of the year.
- Saturday, July 22 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (in Spanish) at St. Genevieve (4835 West Altgeld Street in Chicago)
- Tuesday, July 25 from 1:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at St. Ann (3010 Ridge Road in Lansing)
- Monday, July 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (in Spanish) at St. Gall (5511 South Sawyer Avenue in Chicago)
- Thursday, August 10 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at St. John Brebeuf (8307 N Harlem Avenue in Niles)
- Sunday, August 13 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Five Holy Martyrs (4327 South Richmond Street in Chicago)
- Tuesday, August 15 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (in Polish) at St. Ferdinand (5900 West Barry Avenue in Chicago)
- Thursday, August 17 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Notre Dame de Chicago (1335 West Harrison Street in Chicago)
- Thursday, August 24 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (in Spanish) at Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1101 North 23rd Avenue in Melrose Park)
- Tuesday, August 29 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at St. Gall (5511 South Sawyer Avenue in Chicago)
Please note: The first sessions are being offered during the day to better accommodate our parish staffs and priests. Additional evening times and sessions in Spanish can be found by visiting the registration link. Parishioners are most welcome to attend any of the sessions or times. We are planning to accommodate about 50 people at each session.
Click here to register online.
Once the web page opens, double click on the folder for your language preference to see options. Then, enter your information and select the date you will be attending. Finally, click “SEND” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
You may also register by calling Gema Ramirez at 312.534.8215