Archdiocesan Women's Committee
Bringing the Voices of Women Forward
- The Archdiocesan Women’s Committee (AWC) is comprised of diverse women with a range of ages, talents, and cultures from throughout the Chicagoland area.
- The AWC works to increase the equality and dignity of all people and assists the archdiocese as it responds to the needs of women in the light of the Catholic faith.
- The AWC meets with the Cardinal five times a year.
- The AWC integrates the principles of Renew My Church to build communities, make disciples, and inspire witness amongst the committee and in their parishes and communities.
- The AWC collaborates closely with the Archdiocesan Pastoral Council to represent all people of the archdiocese, as well as to network and grow together in building greater communities, inspiring witness, and making disciples.
- The AWC has a strong relationship with the archdiocesan seminarians at Mundelein Seminary, meeting with them annually regarding women and families in our communities.
- The AWC focuses on specific themes to research each year. Themes are carefully selected in conjunction with Cardinal Cupich.
Please click here to complete the application for the Archdiocesan Women’s Committee.
For any other inquiries regarding the work of the AWC, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-534-8058